Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Ideas for Photomontage Formal Project

Things that I have been thinking about since we got the prompt for this project is greek gods and religion, gender, and sensuality. The idea that the perfect hybrid or human would be a powerful androgynous being whose main goal is to create more powerful and corrupted beings just like itself seems to be fitting for the theme. I want to try and focus on bringing opposing materials and views from many stereotypes and Ideas about human nature. That's another thing. I want this creature to be as inhumanly human as possible. Every design decision in this piece should be based on human traits but not given direct representation. I imagine these beings being based on gods, deities,  and mythological creatures or carrying some similarities to them. All in all I feel the need to subvert the idea of what it means to be human.

No comments:

Post a Comment